Tuesday, January 3, 2012

51 is the new 15

It seems that most 15 year old girls would find it pretty hard to relate to 51 year old moms and vice versa. Well luckily a lot of moms are trying to relate through their dressing habits. Theres either a lot of moms wearing bedazzled jeans or people on meth who are 15 who are just fitting in. The bedazzling of clothes have united the girls and their moms in a I look like the wrestler Golddust contest. This new movement was finally brought to my attention a couple of days ago as I sat in Zupas. There I was going to order my food and the smell of hairspray and what I perceive David Bowie smells like hit me. I then pay attention to the couple in front of me. It was a mom (maybe) and her daughter.The mom is wearing these pants that looked like she had been rolling around in a mardi gras parade, her hair was poofy, and her makeup said 15 but her face said 51. The daughter was dressed like she just came out of some redneck beauty pageant. Her makeup usage was equivalent to a cracked out rodeo clown who had a baby with Ronald McDonald. While in line behind this power duo I heard them address such topics as twilight, foods being "eewwie" and the boy that the girl went to homecoming with not being cute. I would rather slide down a slide of razor blades and land in a pool of rubbing alcohol then to be trapped behind these two again. As they got their sandwiches and salad i had a few thoughts 1)thank god i have a "cool" mom who always is herself 2)meth has to add 36 years. Surely a mom does not act like that and it was just two 15 year olds hanging out. So if youre a 15 year old meth user please stop wearing bedazzled clothes and big hair and embrace being white trash. If youre a 51 year old mom who dresses and acts like this please start using meth or start acting your age. Your clothes and langauge say 15 but your wrinkles say 51.

1 comment:

  1. winning comments: i would rather slide down a slide of razor blades and land in a pool of rubbing alcohol....and...equivalent to a cracked out rodeo clown who had a baby with ronald mcdonald. blahahaha

    ReplyDelete